Sunlight Future is proud to announce that we are a member of RECC.
What is RECC?
The RECC is a Consumer Protection organisation. RECC ensures that consumers are dealt with professionally, courteously and sympathetically. Any products installed by RECC Members must be fit for purpose, installed professionally and come with comprehensive guarantees which are underwritten with specialist insurance providing consumers with a high level of protection and peace of mind.
RECC also believes that consumers should have FREE access to robust dispute resolution and therefore provide consumers with free mediation, FREE Independent Inspections to assist with installation or product malfunctions (at RECC ’ discretion) and FREE access to an independent Ombudsman service to help resolve any issue that may arise.
To that end, The RECC Scheme Rules & Code of Practice is a stringent set of Rules and a ‘Modus Operandi’ that members must adhere to at all times in their dealings with consumers, our Code is approved by The Chartered Trading Standards Institute.
For further information about RECC visit: www.recc.org.uk
Benefits to Consumers (when using a RECC Member):
- RECC Code of Practice
- Fully Vetted and Accredited Installers (to provide reassurance)
- Deposit Protection (up to 25% of the contract value)
- FREE Consumer Advice Line
- FREE Mediation (to help fully resolve any disputes should they arise)
- FREE Independent Inspections (to assist with installation or product defects at HIES discretion)
- FREE access to an independent Ombudsman (to conclude disputes without incurring legal fees or costs)